Sunday, March 28, 2010

Birthday Treat

Every year we get to celebrate the year we were born and I celebrated that day on Tuesday March 23. Turing 24. While celebrating that day my dad and I decided to consume some refreshing beverages . I did not write down any scoring or judging of the beers I drank because I was just enjoying the day and ended up drinking quite a few, so my palate may have been off any way. I will say I didn't have a beer I didn't like and quickly enjoyed all of them. I did take a few pictures that day and will share the day with everyone.
 I played around with some pictures because I was bored. I do like this Sam Adam's Nobel  Pils. Its a good session beer.











 My dad bought some awesome cigars the past week. They are Acid Kuba Kuba. Went well with the day.











       











 
My dog playing in the grass.


This was a very good Ale. Had some body to it along with flavor. Can't go wrong with this.









The price of this beer is crazy to be honest. But I understand how much time and work has been put in this beer. You certainly can tell the quality is there and has a refreshing unique taste to the beer since it does some fermenting in the bottle; it does leave a good bit of sediment in the glass. I really enjoyed the beer and would buy again if the price was a little cheaper. Cheers to trying something new with the way to make beer and having success.

No comments: